We are asking you to use these tools to keep your family safe as well as the families around you. These policies were developed using CDC Guidelines and GNFA COVID-19 Rules and Guidelines.
- Face Coverings or Mask are required in Reaves Arena at all times. Once at your reserved seat you, you can then remove the face covering if you so choose to.
- Temperature checks are required for ALL individuals entering the event venue.
- Exhibitors, Family, or Staff should be symptom and fever free for a minimum of 72 hours before the event day. Individuals with a confirmed COVID-19 infection, with known exposure to a confirmed COVID-19 case in the last 14 days, exhibiting physical symptoms of COVID-19 or experiencing a fever should not participate and consult with their physician.
- We ask that you help maintain social distance between parties while inside the event venue.
- Wash your hands often. Take advantage of hand sanitizer whenever possible.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this event. It is because of your cooperation with these new procedures that we are able to host these events that we all love! Please know that the rules and guidelines listed here are to ensure the safety of all exhibitors, family members, show staff and judges. We are thankful for your help in maintaining these requirements and know that you will do your part to make this a safe event.